Capacity Building through Management of Local Resources
AAI is involved in various activities aiming at the management of local resources for effective and sustainable utilization of local resources. Sustainable and adaptive technologies are introduced in such activities according to the local needs and also not to depend on external resources.
- Mauritania: Study on the Oasis Zone Development focused on Feminine Promotion （2005-2008）
- Jordan: Feasibility Study on Agricultural Development for Karak Tafila Region （1989-1990）
- Syria: Project on Development of Efficient Irrigation Techniques and Extension （2005-2008）
- Brazil: Master Plan Study in the Northern Region for Agriculture and Livestock of the Tocantins （2000-2001）
- Mongolia: Study for the Improvement Plan of Livestock Farming System in Rural Area （2005-2008）
- Uganda: Study on NERICA Adaptation Planning （2008-）